Clear all

Qoute from the Nuge

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@gutfiddle)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Practice till ya puke. "I jammed everyday, I jammed everynight, I practiced till I knew all the licks. Now I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, I don't know the meaning of quit." That little ditty is from "JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED" from my Ted Nugent album in 1975. I literally practiced my guitar for an hour plus everyday throughout high school, then more like three to four hours a day with the Amboy Dukes henceforth. I invented "TURN THAT DAMN THING DOWN!" Then turn it up. If you're pissing people off, you're on the right track. Carry on. This is a perfect time in life to truly determine who is and who is not your friend. Weenies will run for cover, while hearty adventurers of goodwill will stand with you and dance naked at your new electronic campfire, increasing the tribal stimuli needed to fan the flames of your musical outrage. Go wild at all costs.

felt obliged to share that w/ yall.

Thinkin' bout the times we had
Some were good and some were bad
guitar fightin' the tv
i was thinkin bout you and me

(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Theodosius Atrocious

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I like Ted. I admire people who speak their minds. I may not always agree with what he says, but hey, that's what makes this country great!

Rock on!

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

ted is awsome, you can't go wrong if you listen to the gospel according to ted :?

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote