Clear all

Schecter Guitars?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@yashicamat)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone had any experience of these? I'm going to a guitar show soon which will have them quite heavily discounted and I've been told by a friend that they're a very nicely finished guitar but he's left handed and they only make right handed guitars so he hasn't any experience of playing them . . .

Thanks. :)

Rob

If something's not worth doing it's worth forgetting about.
Epiphone Les Paul Std - Yamaha Pacifica 112XJ - Takamine EG340SC - Taylor Baby - Grainger Hammerhead 50 - Grainger Valve Five
http://www.youtube.com/yashicamatonline

(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

I have a Schecter electric 12-string, semi-hollow. It's a great guitar -- sounds good and appears to be well made. I'm quite fond of it.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I own a Schecter C1EA Semi Hollow and i love it. They make very nice guitars in my opinion

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@boogie)
Honorable Member

My son picked up a Schecter Omen-6 a year ago. He got the one with a walnut finish. Very nice. Almost perfectly set up when it came off the floor of GC. About 3 or 4 months later, we had one minor issue with the input coming loose (no amount of tightening would get it to stay put for more than a week), I e-mailed Schecter and they sent me e-mail that they were shipping me a new one. It arrived several days later and nary a problem since.

It's got a nice rock tone. I find myself picking it up a couple of times a month.

ReplyQuote
(@yashicamat)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Sounds interesting! Thanks for the info guys. :)

I am going to this guitar show with a budget of about £300 but if I see something I REALLY like I may find myself dipping deeper into my bank account. :oops:

Rob

If something's not worth doing it's worth forgetting about.
Epiphone Les Paul Std - Yamaha Pacifica 112XJ - Takamine EG340SC - Taylor Baby - Grainger Hammerhead 50 - Grainger Valve Five
http://www.youtube.com/yashicamatonline

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I own two.

ReplyQuote
(@crandles)
Trusted Member

i have a schecter c-1 classic and love it

ReplyQuote