Clear all

Squier 51

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@witchdoctor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am interested in finding a Squier 51 if anyone has one laying around, I don't need any of the electronics if it is a project. Thanks

(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

I have one, but it is a finished project. It is the Dali Lima's Guinness Squier 51. A very nice guitar, but it is not getting much playing time. PM me if you are interested.

Here is the description when Dali put it on Ebay. Sorry, the pictures are gone. If interested, I can send you some, but I have to get the digital camera out. Dali - if you are reading this, do you still have any pics you can post?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280136733250&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Sure... here is one picture that gives you a sense of the guitar. This is an old picture, and since it was taken I added a Fender 22-fret neck.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@witchdoctor)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I'm looking for one that's pretty much stock, so I can use parts I have. Thanks though.

ReplyQuote
(@dhutson)
Estimable Member

I have a "stock" blonde that I have been considering selling. The following things have been changed since it was delivered this past spring. The neck was professionally dressed by a top-notch luthier at Russo's Guitar Center in Omaha. In my opinion the neck feels as nice as you will find anywhere. In addition, he installed Di'Addario 10s and performed a complete set up on it. Finally, I installed strap-lock buttons.

Next question I'm sure you will have is: "Why are you selling?" I simply got caught up in the hype of the Squier 51 thread but I never really connected with the guitar. And I just bought a new Highway 1 Strat (at a GREAT price) so I need to get serious about thinning the herd according to my wife.

If you have any interest let me know. I've never sold anything over the internet before so we would need to iron out some details.

http://www.soundclick.com/wayneroberts

ReplyQuote