Clear all

Staind - Chapter V

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Anyone have this CD? What do you think of it? I just got it. I like some of it. I just haven't listened to it alot yet. but will. lol

(@peaveywolfgang5150)
Estimable Member

i dont have the cd, i have it on my computer, and i have to say they are great, pretty much everything abou it is amazing, the guitar, the drums, aaron singing, they are one of my favorite bands out today, plus it just shows what you can do with a down tuned guitar, he is in the same tuning that slipknot is. there last 3 albums are amazing.

ReplyQuote
(@voodoo_merman)
Reputable Member

You'll like it if youre a fan of that kinda music. Theres a love song on the album call "everything changes" that aint bad. The rest of the album is pretty loud and "minor-key'd" if you will.

I guess fans of bands like Megadeth will enjoy. Its a good album...and there're some pretty good guitar parts...

8/10.

At this time I would like to tell you that NO MATTER WHAT...IT IS WITH GOD. HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL. HIS WAY IS IN LOVE, THROUGH WHICH WE ALL ARE. IT IS TRULY -- A LOVE SUPREME --. John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I've had it for a little while. It's not bad, but I listened to it a few times and moved on, so it didn't do a whole lot for me. If a new CD is really good, I'll listen to it for weeks sometimes.

I liked their first CD, second CD not at all, and this one is OK. I think part of that might be because me tastes are slowly changing. The screaming, metal stuff isn't on the top of my list like it once was.

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote