Skip to content
SX Strat Mahogany P...

Notifications
Clear all

SX Strat Mahogany P90 - I can't resist this one.

12 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I've wanted a Mahogany Strat for a long time and I've wanted a P-90 guitar for a while too. I really love this guitar, and doubt that I can hold out for a week.

I know its new but does anyone have any Opinions on this guitar.

Here's Rondo's page on this SX.

http://www.rondomusic.net/product915.html

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

(@trguitar)
Famed Member

What di I think of it? Can you come up with $109.95 before I can? :P Unfortunately, I have to fund a trip to Florida shortly and all new guitars are off limits. :(

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

If your really sneaky about it, you can do it. Have it shipped to the neighbors house.

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote
(@guitbusy)
Trusted Member

I saw that yesterday. Unfortunately I am coming off a trip to Florida and can't swing it right now either. My opinion is that you should get it and tell us how it is...

Older Newbie

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

guitbusy,

Your opinion makes SO much sense to me.

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I just ordered it. Hopefully it will be here by Friday. If the quality is on par with my other SX Strat, I will be happy.

:D

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

solid mahogany? dang that looks nice

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

It certainly looks nice, I hope it intonates fro you.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@kblake)
Reputable Member

oh oh, is this the new Squier 51 ? :shock:

I hope not because Rondo don't ship to Australia :(

Keith

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I hope it intonates for me too. My other SX Strat is Great. I didn't like the original pups, plus I had to get used to jumbo frets. I love it now.

ReplyQuote
(@itchard)
Trusted Member

i hate the fact Rondo don't ship to the UK...

So many nice, cheap guitars on that site...

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Here are some pics of my SX Mahogany Strat. I didn't have much time to mess with it today. It has some Pros and some Cons. I will play it some and tell you guys more tomorrow or the next day.

ReplyQuote