Clear all

The Darn Neighbours...

19 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

and I manged to find a copy of garage band in a drawer, too :shock: no idea where that came from, but I'm gonna load it over the weekend and see if I can't get something out of it.
In one of your neighbor's drawers?

Yes, but a clean one. Obviously.

Nah, it was in a drawer in the living room - odd since my computer's upstairs in my bedroom and I'm a lone Mac-user.

As for the guitars..........

I have one of a total three due to have arrived already. :evil: But, on the plus side at least it means each one will get played in nicely. :roll:

Am I the only one who thinks a Martin D15 smells of play-dough?

Plays beautifully though. I picked it up today and the journey back from town was freezing so I let it rest for a few hours before opening. I figured a 20-30 min journey wasn't gonna have too great an effect on it, and it had been sitting in the warm music shop for a couple of days beforehand. Has a very bright tone, but with a strong/tight bass to it, too. Real contrast to the dark and almost ominous jazz tones I get from my Ibanez.

And if thomann are really nice to me on monday, I might even have some audio posted on GN by monday night or so. :mrgreen:

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

That's very pretty!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Nice Martin, enjoy! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

thanks! It has been a joy to play, although the past few days I've mostly slept and done boring techie stuff. :(

but..............the nice people at Curly's called today ((when I was out, alas) to inform me that my Spear Tomcat Golden Tiger is in store, so I'm gonna go pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!! (Scrybe bounces, joyously). Pics shall be up around 6-7pm UK-time. 6months lusting after this guitar, I can't wait! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2