Time to see a hypnotist...

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I've given up trying to replay something I did half my life ago. I got the chordings...and most of it feels okay...but the finesse escapes me. A pro golfer (a Britt Open WINNER) that lives down the road put me on to his hypnotist. He said he needs to get his 'muscle memory' back when he's off his game...and maybe I should try it, too.

Okay. Now THIS should be weird!

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

(@alangreen)

You are feeling sleepy..........

When I click my fingers, you will wake up and you will be Jimi Hendrix

If only it really was that easy.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I gotta admit that I'm intrigued about this. Don't know what to expect and I guess I'm sort of putting this "hypnotism stuff" on trial? It's after the holidays, anyway...

Hey...maybe the next time I lose my car in the mall parking lot...maybe I can phone the guy???

Cat

ReplyQuote
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Okay...done. Weird and expensive. Really weird. Didn't do much for my muscle memory recall on the song...but I did get to relive the frame of mind I was in...and the gal I wrote it for!

A friend wilth a bill collection bizz has actually got me her current phone and addy. This should be interesting... :?

Cat

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Okay...done. Weird and expensive. Really weird. Didn't do much for my muscle memory recall on the song...but I did get to relive the frame of mind I was in...and the gal I wrote it for!

A friend wilth a bill collection bizz has actually got me her current phone and addy. This should be interesting... :?

Cat

Oh dear.....to quote from the classics,

"A voice inside my head said, "don't look back,
you can never look back,"

I thought I knew what love was,
what did I know,
those days are gone for ever,
I should just let them go ........"

good advice, I reckon.....!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Maybe, maybe not, Vic. Spoke on the phone...she didn't tell me to get lost, so I guess I'm in front on that. Gave me her email addy. Don't know what to say, I'm out of BS chat-up practice. Maybe MP3 what I made of her song??? Like I said: totally wierd wierd trip. But, of course I'll make it even wierder!

Cat

ReplyQuote