Clear all

VOX AD30VT or VOX VT30

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@maxamus)
Topic starter  

Hi guys
Im looking at buying one of these two amps and was wondering if anyone can give me some help with which one is the better amp.I have found a bit of info on the VOX AD30VT and it looks like it would suite my musical style is the VOX VT30 much better?.

Thanks

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hi Maxamus, it might help if you stated what your musical style actually is - although, with my admittedly limited experience of the AD30VT, I'd imagine it could be used for almost any style of music - it's a digital modelling amp, designed to emulate different amps....

I bought a Roland Cube 30X about a year ago, that does pretty much the same job....I tried BOTH amps in the shop where I was buying my guitar. Not much to choose between them....I slightly preferred the cube. Best advice I can give you? Go to a shop, take your own guitar with you if possible - try a couple of different amps. If it's a straight choice between the AD30VT or the VT30, try both of them....it's your choice. A friend of mine bought an amp around the same time as I did - he tried the same two I did, and plumped for the Vox. It's all down to the individual!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

VT30 is an updated version of the AD30VT. It has more presets and more editing capability, so theoretically it's more versatile.

As Vic said, try before you buy.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote