Clear all

A little help?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jakec)
Topic starter  

Hello :D,

I am learning to sing, and I want to hear any C+C (constructive and criticism) about my singing. ANY would do. Do you think my octaves are too high (beware - I'm a Preadolescence!

If you want to hear the song I'm trying to sing.. it's SCLUB - Have you ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073WXrYoIhk I know I sing a bit too fast nearer the end but I was really hungry and dinner was just being made... :P

(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

you're really really good! keep it up!

ReplyQuote
(@coleclark)
Honorable Member

go little son!!

if you put the time and effort into practicing (guitar as well) then when your mid teens you can be the heartthrob that sings and plays and every loves! inspiration enough? :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@jakec)
Topic starter  

I can't play the guitar... I don't have enough money to buy one!

Are you sure I can sing? It sounds weird tbh.. ):

ReplyQuote
(@coleclark)
Honorable Member

singing always sounds a bit weird when your not giving it your all. wait till everyones out of the house and belt it out, then learn to get that feeling and strength into your voice without the excessive volume (it just happens when you get a bit of confidence and stop feeling self conscious) and youll be set!

ReplyQuote
(@jakec)
Topic starter  

LOL. I'll try.

Also, what's a good song to sing when your learning?

ReplyQuote
(@coleclark)
Honorable Member

something thats simple, without twiddly bits or long help notes. also something that comfortable to sing, that you dont feel stressed singing cause its hard or the range is hard to match, sing a song you really like not something someone tells you to because that will help keep your enthusiasm up to keep at it until its good.

ReplyQuote