Clear all

Singing : The ultimate deal

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

This is my kind of forum.Perfect.I love singing and as far as i can judge by people comments , i think i can sing well if not very best.Personally i feel that singing comes above all.That is playing instruments or other things.

Its not really important that you are required to sing well.I never like voice of kurt cobain or jimi hendrix but both of them are amazing (and lefty too , like me 8) ).

Whatever you do , sing , do it everyday of your life.Its not about your voice its in the heart.

Of course , everybody can't be paul mcartney :lol:

:) :)

Great forum opened , congrats nick. :wink:

Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Whatever you do , sing , do it everyday of your life.

YES! It's a must!
Its not about your voice its in the heart.

It's about the heart driving the voice, if you don't feel it........ it ain't real and if it ain't real.............
Great forum opened , congrats nick.

Actually, ES recommended this forum. :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

You are so right.

Singing is good for the soul. :D

Yep, just sing with the voice God gave you. We've already had a Kurt Cobain and a Jimi Hendrix. What we need is YOUR VOICE.

I am going to spend lots of time here too.

Singers Unite!

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

I have a question on singing though ,

Is it never too late to start ? like I'm 42 have sung in the shower / parties ( usually fairly drunk ) but to do it seriously could one start to sing at my age ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I have no sense of tone and talk about flat well any flatter and I would be laying down :oops:

But I started playing the guitar last year and started to write songs this year , so have I left my run too..... late to start singing ????

be nice :!:
Hilch

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Is it never too late to start ?

Yep, certainly too late once they close that coffin box and open the pearly gates for ya. But before then its not.

I dont know that I was truly "singing" until I hit my thirties. Everything before that was just screaming and maturing. :D

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote