Clear all

Zep Slide

21 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
11.3 K Views
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Yeah, I have this CD of this string quartet doing some zeppelin stuff. Its very cool. Its weird but good. Its volume 2, i really want volume 1 to see whats on it. But there like heartbreaker and stuff, the solo is friggin awesome :lol:.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member

Thanks for that link to the original WTLB. Very cool. :D Its' amazing, the Zep version is a completely different song, I didn't think they were all that different.

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member

Have you guys heard the version that Plant is doing with the Strange Sensation? Its incredible! I saw him last May on tour for the new album (buy it, its his best work) and he played it. It was the best song of the show. :D
Matt

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I've heard good reports, but haven't heard it yet.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

While we're on the subject of Led Zep, anyone know what the song Plant & Page recorded in Morocco on the "Unleaded" album was?

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@big-d)
Eminent Member

....got the C.D. in front of me Vic - nothing in the listings to say which track was recorded by whom or where :( I'll give it a whirl on the C.D. player & see if i can figure it out somehow :wink:

Happy Slidin'

Big D.

http://www.diamondbottlenecks.co.uk :)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2