Clear all

Give it a try

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tattooed)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Okay so maybe few or even nobody will like my input.  So what?  I gave it a try, why not do the same.  There's only a few days left.

(@Anonymous)

Hey Tat... What's with the rampant posting dude? Read the assignment. Do the assignment. And maybe wait til next week to add to anyone elses. There's a purpose to this exercise so lets not get ahead of things. And we know you mean well but honestly it sorta looks like you just spammed the whole of SSG. Its good that you have ideas... but Sunday is only a few short days away. I'm sure Bob will tell us to add to the work of someone else. But certainly not to Everyone's. Please leave some room for others.

-Marv

ReplyQuote
(@tattooed)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Okay so I understood the assignment wrong.  I understood we were to post a few lines and others were to add to them; this week not in future weeks.
Sorry to all who might be offended by my mistake in trying to get things started when in fact what I started may be next weeks assignment.
However, Marv I hardly intended to spam anyone or the group.  I made a mistake I hardly think it caused anyone a whole lot of harm.

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member

No problem guys misunderstandings happen and then we move on.  Let's leave it at that.

Most people will have guessed the upcoming assignment so I've got my sneaky thinking cap on - you'll just have to wait and see - or is this a double bluff.

Bob  ;)

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Oooo..double bluff!  Just when we think we've got it all figured out...

;D

What could it possibly be?  Do we take lines from someone else and finish the lyric?  Or could it be:

1. Take three or four lyrics that have been posted and merge them into one song?

2. Pick a beginning and change its total tone--start sad, end happy.  Start happy, end sad?

3. Write a lyric that uses three or four screen names of everyone who posted lyrics.  Lyrics themselves don't matter, only the name.  I can write a song called "Bob's tattoo."

4. Take one of these lyrics, turn it backwards, and then try to make it make sense. "Bottle in time save could I!"

5. Get out a thesaurus and find a different word for each of the major words in your favorite lyric, then write the rest.  "If I could conserve hours in a container..."

6. Write a lyric that doesn't include ANY thought from any of these lyrics--like a lyrical "Taboo" game!

It's gotta be one of these.  It's just gotta...

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member

Obviously I'm not being sneaky enough - but which one Copper - which one?

Bob

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote