Clear all

SSG Year 13 Week 12

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter  

Hello to all

Apologies in advance if this week's topic is one we've done (or worse, done sometime in the last two years), but I can't find a record of it being used before so I'm hoping that's the case.

Essentially, you get two "fill in the blank" choices:

From __________________ to ____________________

This can be your song's title, the hook of the chorus, or simply a line that happens. Ideally, though, I'd like you to use specific geographical places, and even more preferable that the two places share the same first letter . "From Tuscon to Tucumcari" (from "Willin'" by Little Feat) or "From Galway to Graceland" (Richard Thompson) would be much more appreciated than "From Me to You." Even slightly abstract (and conditional) choices, like "From Here to Eternity" would be fine, but "From Here to Harrisburg" would be even better.

If, for whatever reason, this topic seems too restrictive, drop the "From" and simply use two specific geographical locations (again, preferably with the same starting letter) would be acceptable, such as the Jayhawks' "Tampa to Tulsa."

As always, I look forward to reading and to listening to whatever you come up with, wherever it may lead us.

Peace