1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi All

Apologies to everyone for being an absentee landlord this past week. Sometimes real life takes over and eats away all my spare time but I will try to get around to viewing posted submissions. It didn't help that yesterday the site was down as Saturday is my GN day.  Apparently this is the longest time the site has ever been down as Paul explains here ( http://forums.guitarnoise.com/?board=news;action=display;num=1078063927 )  However, it did mean that I could actually pick up and play my guitar for the first time in 2 weeks.  

Anyway here's this week's assignment:

Week 18

We've done plenty of writing about situations and places and following titles etc., but I thought this week we could do people.  By that I mean paint a picture of someone, using the normal SSG rules of metaphor and imagery rather than six feet two, dark hair blue eyes... you'll get the idea.  One stipulation the person mustn't be real - feel free to choose a character from a film, a book, a play and give me an insight into that person through a song.  Try to concentrate on two or three aspects of their character and let us know who you've chosen as your subject.  

I understand this may prove a difficult assignment as we don't always specifically write about people but persevere.

Good Writing

Bob :)

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well