1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

I was determined to view all week 22 submissions before posting week 23's topic and I am so glad I did. The submissions exceed all expectations and just go to underly the fact that there is so much talent on this board. For those who are able I would love to hear this week's songs posted on Adam's site.  These must be shared.  

Sometimes it's a joy just to moderate. Which is a good thing as I feel a bit of a fraud because I haven't submitted anything for so long - I don't know if I'm suffering from writer's block, a serious lack of inspiration or just suffering from a heavy work schedule which leaves me too flaked out at night to start writing.  Even my dreams are unimiganitive!

Anyway enough of my problems on to Week 23

Week 23

This week is going to be the last week we'll try to do a particular style of song. I want us to try and do a short up tempo pop song.  I'm thinking very much along the lines of the Beatles/The Kinks which are usually very cleverly written with a fairly simple construction so keep it in that vein - don't be tempted to write for the Boy/Girl Band abomination.

Have fun and good writing.

Bob  :)

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well