3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

I'll start this week with a couple of apologies. Firstly, I didn't manage to get this assignment off to David to be included in the newsletter - apologies David. Also I'll apologise to you all for not being as present on the boards as I'd like. The past couple of weeks has been spectacularly hectic with work and home (I won't bore you with the details). I keep promising to try harder and I will do my best so bear with me - please. Events have also conspired to keep me away from the new boards so I'm not as au fait with them as I'd like.

However, excuses out of the way here's this week's assignment.

Week 28

I'm sure you've all guessed that this week we're finishing off the multi part assignment with choruses. From your submissions for last week let's see two alternative choruses to neatly complete the song.

Back to more standard stuff next week as we push into the summer.

Good writing

Bob :)

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@marvelousoptimist)
Reputable Member

Are we finishing our own or someone elses? Sorry... perhaps I'm dense.

-Marv

Andrew Delaney & The Horse You Rode In On ---> http://www.myspace.com/andrewdelaney

You can and should buy my album "Scoundrels!" in mp3 format on amazon.com or iTunes etc...

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Marv

Sorry if I've been unclear. Finish your own this week but try to come up with at least two alternative choruses.

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote