3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

No preamble this week straight into the assignment.

Week 37

This week we're in a bar/a shop/a library/a cafe or coffee shop any place where regulars would gather. For this week's assignment I'd like you to write the story of a few of those regulars, try to keep it to one verse per person and the chorus should link it all together in the location. For some ideas, how about the guy, unlucky in love, who always sings the Carpenter's on the karaoke, or the old lady who reads the newspapers to escape the cold and feel like she belongs or the young couple who met and now huddle closely together in dark corners. You'll get the idea.

Good Writing

Bob :)

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

You've been OD'ing on "Streets of London" and "Piano Man" this week then Bob...........

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Vic

It wasn't until I'd set this that I suddenly thought 'My God it's Piano Man,' it was by then too late to change it, unfortunately. Still we'll see what happens - at least we'll know if anyone tries to pinch lines from those particular songs. :)

Bob

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote