4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

For this week's assignment I thught we'd revisit a favourite topic of mine - superstition. For this week I'd like a song which uses superstitions for its imagery. For what I'm thinking of check out Santana's - Black Magic Woman. I can accept black cats, walking under ladders and the such but try to steer clear ofthe usual - I know that's the standard rule for SSG

God writing

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@chefie)
Prominent Member

God writing

Was that a Freudian slip?

Neil

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I used to be superstitious, until my dad pointed out that the lucky rabbit's foot I used to carry everywhere with me didn't bring its original owner much luck..

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

I have not been around much lately and nothing is going to change in the immediate future , first my father in law had a bad run of things and now is home and looking real good . But my yearly medical I get done for my own peace of mind well the results were not real good and I have to change a lot I do as far as my life style is concerned ..

Stop smoking , cut back on certain foods , exercise more , and go to bed at a decent time ...

The big test is on Monday and I am not looking forward to that one , a cardiograph ,, I am actually a little scared of having that done as I really don't want to know the results .. Some say I will be fine as I don't have a heart to start with :)

I have not left you guys just taking time out of writting for the time being

Happy writting guys

Trev..:):)

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote