2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

Firstly, a big thanks to David, Celt and Vic for looking after the forum for the last few weeks whilst I travelled half way around the world and back again. It's all much appreciated and I knew the board was in safe hands.

Secondly, I hope you all had a good christmas and have had a great start to the New Year.

Speaking of 'in safe hands' - is that a cliche? Let me explain. I was listening to a radio show when they were talking about websites at which you could find cliches. Whether it was to do with fish, cheese or whatever, you type in the word you're interested in and a number of cliches around that word are returned to you. If you do cheese as an example the one returned to you is 'would you like some cheese with that whine?' - which is now one of my favourite sayings and I'm, dying to drop it into a conversation at work. I'm sure you've worked out where we're headed this week.

The website can be found at http://www.westegg.com/cliche/ and I'd like you to find a cliche on that website that inspires something in you to produce a song for this week.

Good writing and it's good to be back.

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

a cliche song ...

and I was laughed at

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am