Skip to content
Notifications
Clear all

Hello! Please help me !Thanks!

13 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

:?: I brought a new guitar recently from a website!
A Great Solidbody Electric Guitar!
Yamaha designed the PAC112J to be a versatile guitar using the 1 humbucker / 2single coil pickup configuration. The humbucker gives you the high-output for hard rockin or metal, while the single coils let you dial in the smooth clean tones. Offered in a wide variety of finishes, the PAC112J is a great guitar for even the most discerning player.
But I can't play it .Who can help me to learn about it ?By the way you'd better go to see the http://www.bj-craft.com/English/index.asp to have a look at,I believe they will soon catch your eyes. So if you or your friends are want to buy some gifts and crafts, pls introduce our company to them, thank you for your help!
Thanks for your kind attention!

Posted : 16/08/2006 4:50 am
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Hey, do you know Sunshine? Sunshine has a site that looks like yours, and sells Gibsons for about US$2.00.
Really cool, eh?

:sigh:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 16/08/2006 10:34 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

wow! you mean Gibson has a NEW model memphis ES-335?

must be cuz that ain't no Gibby "Dot" :roll:

when will these momos learn?
i wouldn't be concerned with this kind of garbage if it didn't insult the intellegence of our members here.
i have an idea! stop misrepresenting your products as actual Gibsons etc and just market them truthfully, many of us here at GN recognise that Asia is producing high quality guitars now. but this bs false marketing will get you nowhere

#4491....

Posted : 16/08/2006 11:07 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I tried to move this to Electric Ladyland, but, for some strange reason, EL wasn't on the drop down menu!!! After I got it here, I thought, "well, I probably should have just deleted it", but it's too late now! Maybe our Nick would be so kind as to delete it? And, is anyone else not finding EL on their drop down when you try to move a post?

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 16/08/2006 2:42 pm
(@alangreen)

I'm sure it was already in EL this morning. Maybe I'm cracking up.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 16/08/2006 3:15 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Or, maybe it's me that's cracked! :D I didn't go to work today because I don't feel well, so it could very well be my mistake! Maybe EL wasn't on the drop down because I was already there? Oh, well........ I'm going back to bed!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 16/08/2006 3:34 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Actually, this one's been spamming the board.

Time to delete the account.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 16/08/2006 3:37 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

"Spam, spam, spam, spam, bacon and spam" :x ( can you see the vikings in the background getting ready to break out in song) :D

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 16/08/2006 4:27 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

How come has this thread been promoted to the Mods locker room? :D
It's hardly surprising that no-one can find it in EL :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 16/08/2006 5:16 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

It got here because when I tried to move it to EL, EL wasn't on the drop down list and I didn't want to leave it in a general forum, so I put it here before thinking that I should have just deleted the entire thread. Like I said before.... I'm a little under the weather today and it could very well have already been in EL when I tried to move it there. Which would explain why EL wasn't in the drop down. It's definitely my bad! Sorry!!!!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 16/08/2006 5:23 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

It's really your secret desire to have a career as a spammer, isn't it? This is a way of doing it vicariously, right?

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 16/08/2006 5:32 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

LOL! :D Yep, that's it! And, when my fever breaks, I'll deny ever having typed this! :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 16/08/2006 7:47 pm
(@lauralasley)
Estimable Member

Feel better, EB!

Posted : 17/08/2006 6:50 pm