Clear all

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@staffan)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi!

I´m having problems selecting certain avatar-pictures. For example the "Kermit"-picture in the Muppets-library can´t be selected, whereas the "Animal"-picture from the same library works fine. The error-msg I get is the following:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_user.php on line 2350: getimagesize(./images/avatars/gallery/Muppets/Kermit%20the%20Frog.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guitar8/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php:3493) in /home/guitar8/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 3543

Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Column 'user_avatar_height' cannot be null [1048]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: nobody@guitarnoise.com

So there´s obviously some bug here.

Also my suggestion: Would it be possible to let users upload their own avatar-pics, instead of the current functionality where you have to link to a host somewhere. I don´t have a permanent IP-adress and therefore I can not state a URL :(

Thanks!

/Staffan

AAAFNRAA
- Electric Don Quixote -

Posted : 10/05/2010 10:26 am
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Also my suggestion: Would it be possible to let users upload their own avatar-pics, instead of the current functionality where you have to link to a host somewhere. I don´t have a permanent IP-adress and therefore I can not state a URL :(

Thanks!

/Staffan
You don't need a permanent IP address. Open an account at one of the many picture hosting sites, like photobucket, and upload your file there.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 10/05/2010 4:35 pm