Clear all

Member Profile Forum

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I think we should have a sub-forum just for user profiles. The kind of things you could post in this would be your location, your gear, favorite styles of music, favorite artists etc. You could be able to look up someone else on the board or find an expert for a problem you have.

I'm a member of a snowmobile board that does the same thing, and everyone loves it. We use it to find other sledders with similar riding styles for group rides.

Just a suggestion :)

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

Posted : 05/11/2006 11:47 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Can you send me a link so I can see what it is you are suggesting?

Posted : 05/11/2006 11:50 pm
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member
Topic starter

sent

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

Posted : 05/11/2006 11:59 pm
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

I don't know if we need a specific forum for that, we do have member profiles. For example, if you click on 'profile' right under this text, you'll find something about me. I don't know what, hopefully I didn't disclose where the bodies were buried...things might get awkward. I think it's just an old Billy Joel qoute I have there though...Havn't changed it in three years.

I don't know if the profiles are 'searchable' though...if not it might be worth figuring out how to do that. I mean, usually, people's interests come out in their posts anyways, or in their racist avatars.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 26/11/2006 7:30 am