Clear all

This is from way out in left field....

37 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hi Joe

For whatever reason (probably a problem with my brain), I can't get to the shirt designs - just a blank page. Could you post a URL that I could cut and paste?

Also a quick note on the golf shirt thing - Paul's and my thinking at the time was to have something a little nicer than a standard T shirt. We don't have anything against T shirts but we just figured if we were going to do something, we'd try to come up with something nice. As far as I'm concerned, T shirts, golf shirts, hats, why not even a denim jacket? If we agree on a design, we can probably make (almost) anything.

Peace

lol...he said denim jacket! can we maybe get some parachute pants too?  j/k  ;D

but seriously, how about;

got skills?

www.guitarnoise.com

or the like.  maybe 'got licks?'.  the point is to have somethinng short to contrast against the rather lengthy name of the product.  

plus 'got skills' would look totally rad on some parachute pants.... ;D

Posted : 14/12/2003 2:09 am
(@psychonik)
Reputable Member

Whatever happened to this idea?

Posted : 05/01/2004 6:20 am
(@alangreen)

Dunno - Christmas sort of happened, but I've still got some hard-earned sponduliks ready and waiting.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 05/01/2004 10:19 am
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

Whatever happened to this idea?

David and I have both been really busy.  I would like to get back on this.

Honestly though, this project needs a team.  How about some volunteers work together on slogans, designs and other ideas? With David and I both being really busy we need more help than ever before on new projects.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 05/01/2004 2:54 pm
(@primeta)
Prominent Member

Joe had a number of great ideas, I don't know what's teh best way to narrow them down...

"Things may get a whole lot worse/ Before suddenly falling apart"
Steely Dan
"Look at me coyote, don't let a little road dust put you off" Knopfler

Posted : 05/01/2004 6:39 pm
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

The t-shirt idea is still alive.  I've started a separate thread to get more ideas on a new slogan. Don't max out the credit cards yet, we've still got a bit of work to do before we can sell these things.  But the idea is far from dead.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 17/01/2004 4:20 pm
(@Anonymous)

I'm excited about the store!  Don't forget some styles for the females.  I've got a drawer full of t-shirts (and I hate golf shirts), but I might be inclined to purchase something with a bit more style.  And there's certainly a lot of potential for music-related items.  If/when this gets off the ground, I imagine this site will be busier than ever, due to all the additional promotion from people using the gear.  Hopefully profits from the merchandise would help with maintenance & expansion of GuitarNoise.com.  I'll volunteer my services if there's any way I can help!  

Posted : 24/01/2004 11:07 pm
Page 3 / 3