Notifications
Clear all

Web site

20 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

You need to keep the copyrighted material intact as much as possible.

If the section refers to something that doesn't make sense, put in a parenthetical explanation of why.

for instance:

(The preceding section refers to lessons on the site https://www.guitarnoise.com )

Posted : 12/04/2004 8:58 pm
(@davidhodge)

You need to keep the copyrighted material intact as much as possible.

If the section refers to something that doesn't make sense, put in a parenthetical explanation of why.

for instance:

(The preceding section refers to lessons on the site https://www.guitarnoise.com )

I think Nick's idea is the best choice. I know that's going to be a bit of a pain (and one I hadn't even thought of!) but we should try to keep things as "whole" as possible.

Peace

Posted : 13/04/2004 3:06 am
(@anubis)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Ok! No problem!

Good idea Nick! I`ll do just that!

I`ll post updates soon! soo keep watching this topic!  ;)

Life is ours,we live it our way!

Posted : 13/04/2004 11:45 am
(@anubis)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yellow! What`s up?

I`ve been a litlle busy these last few weeks and I`ll be busy for another 4 weeks. It`s exam period in my country and I have school and guitar exams and I`m a litlle out of my league so I`m working really hard to keep things togheter. It`s just for another month after all, so I`ll be back soon. Work on the website is progressing kind of slow because I`m the only one working on the project and I have to manage between school, guitar school and this site so it will take awhile till it`s finished. As soon as I have something big going on I`ll let you know till then I just want you to know that I haven`t abandoned this project it`s just that I`m caught up between schools and this project and I decided to deal with the school problems first and then tend to more sensitive stuff like the website.

C ya soon and rock on! :twisted:

Posted : 19/05/2004 8:25 pm
(@anubis)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I`m still alive and kicking...I just trying to manage with these exams and all...I still have my dirvers licence to get and I`m done...at least till september. :D

I need a link to david`s Waiting for Nancy mp3 cause the one posted in the article doesn`t work...

Posted : 06/07/2004 5:42 pm
Page 2 / 2