Clear all

Cool song variations

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@usaf_chrisa)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Well i was fiddling with my bass today because I realised that I could plug it into my computer and record stuff. So I played a couple songs and I finally decided I would just make a weird improved variation of one of my favorites: Come Together.
This was a first take type of thing and I had no idea where I was going with it, but i think it turned out pretty good.
Well anyways, here it is and tell me what you think

http://media.putfile.com/Come-Together-Improv

Top 3 albums of all time:
1. Abbey Road
2. Dark Side of the Moon
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

(@97reb)
Noble Member

Welcome USAF_ChrisA. I listened and found it interesting. The sound was pretty good. It seemed a little halting, like it could flow a little smoother. I liked it though.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@usaf_chrisa)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks. I tried to make a smoother version, as this was the first take, but it was late and I just couldnt get it right ever again. Maybe I'll try again today.

Top 3 albums of all time:
1. Abbey Road
2. Dark Side of the Moon
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

That's right, keep plugging away. It will probably sound different, having had a break in between. Record em all and really listen to what you are doing.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@jukke)

i like the ending ^_^ keep it up

what we see or seem is but a dream withen a dream // edgar allen poe

ReplyQuote