Skip to content
Is the Fender 095 g...

Notifications
Clear all

Is the Fender 095 gag pack worth it???????

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@swifty)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Every store I go to and tell them that I am a beginner is mentioning the 200 dollar gag pack for a first timer. It has a solid top I believe, but do not know anything about it. The next step up seems to be the Fender 14s for 200 dollars. Then I would have to get a tunner, case, picks, string, etc. looking at about 300 or more dollars.

So I guess my question is, is the Fender 14s that much better that I should spend the extra money, or should I just get the gag pack to learn on. Any advise would be appriated.

(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I would say that is a freudian slip, but it might be appropriate...

I do believe it's "gig".

How much do you have to spend?

ReplyQuote
(@yellow_tangerine)
Eminent Member

I got the Fender "gag" pack when i first started. sounded good to me, i didn't know the difference. but now that i have experience and I've played many other guitars, I've realized that it was a good thing the salesman pointed me in that direction. Very nice sounding guitar, low action and very playable. lots of sustain. I recommend it for anyone who wants a good quality, affordable acoustic, not just beginners. Plus the tuner really helps, and the dvd it comes with had me playing that very night (with powercords, mind you, but let me tell you i was thrilled)

Get it, you won't be sorry. :D

If you don't know where you're going,
Any road will take you there

ReplyQuote
 bltc
(@bltc)
Trusted Member

Sounds messy.
:lol:

ReplyQuote