Clear all

Tequila sunrise

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@cobra22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

There have already been a few posts on this song that I have found. I think I understand the strum patter fairly well. But I am having troubles singing while strumming this song. Could any body demonstrate where the strums match up with the words on the first couple of lines?

I am addicted to the guitar, just like I am addicted to air and water.

(@mikey)
Reputable Member

Playing and singing is always difficult.

The best thing to do is to listen to the CD, mute the strings of the guitar so you don't have to worry about the chords and play the rhythm along with the song on the muted strings.

Michael

Playing an instrument is good for your soul

ReplyQuote
(@tahitiijack)
Eminent Member

You might consider buying THE AMAZING SLOWDOWNER from Ronimusic.com. This $40 download software will allow you to loop and learn songs quickly. Other products do the same thing but this is very easy to use.

Happy Sunsets!

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Thats a good idea tahitiijack has. If your using windows operating system, windows media player 9 and 10 have a setting that will allow you to slow down a song also. Click View, Enhancements, Play speed settings. The best part is its free.

Joe

ReplyQuote
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Joe, just checked it out and you're right. It works on my computer at work (using Windows XP). Is there a way to loop sections of songs in Windows Media Player? I'm using Win98 at home. :oops:

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I run win98 so no good for me !

ReplyQuote