Clear all

Thanks everyone

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

To everyone that has made the last year so entertaining for me learning this musical instrument , I would like to take this chance to thank-you sincerly ,
Wes you are a true treasure in this musical nightmare that I have found myself in ..Your advise is truely wonderful and thamks for all the encouragement that you have given me .

Lotto King thank you for making this hard begining light hearted and making my hard days laughable ..

Chris_c thank mate I'm starting to understand more and more ...

Every one else so many to thank ....

I hope you all have a merry christmas and a wonderful new year ..

thank you all

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

(@lotto-king)
Prominent Member

no worries mate ...

keep practising you will get there ...

have a terrific Christmas and happy new year

L.K

Aghhhh

Not only am I a senior citizen

I'm now a bloody senior member

Are you people trying to tell me I'm old or what ?

over 700 posts ( I really do need to get out more )

ReplyQuote
(@deanobeano)
Reputable Member

Good idea hilch, i'd also like to thank anyone one who has ever given me advice in the last year (i've onlyt been playing for a year), also to the people who run and maintain this site. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year !

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

best of luck , and a happy new year and a rocking christmas (play your guitar on that day :wink:)

ReplyQuote
(@matteo)
Honorable Member

just wish to add a big thank you to each and every poster among this board for the great help I received. And of course thanks to David Hodge for his invaluable beginner song lessons

Matteo

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Hilch

Thank you so much for the nice compliment.

Just keep playin' brother. That's really the only secret there is. After awhile it all comes together and makes sense. If you keep playing, YOU WILL IMPROVE. I promise.

Someday you'll look back and laugh. I can remember when I first started and saw all those strings and frets. I saw all the chords in books. Man, I didn't have a clue what it was about.

But it is a process of slow discovery. You will be just noodling around and play something and go "heh, that's how Keith Richards played that lick!" That's how it works. You pick up a little here and there, after awhile it adds up and it all makes sense.

So stay at it, never give up.

And I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. :D

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote