Notifications
Clear all

Cats in the cradle

19 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@billybenbob)
Trusted Member

jonnyt, that's just plain terrible and I can't wait for the next campfire to perform it at!

I wanted to learn to play guitar really badly and I think that I have succeeded.

ReplyQuote
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

Thanks so much! I was jsut going to keep playing it today till I got them all.You saved me the time!

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

ReplyQuote
(@mikeo)
Trusted Member

Jonnyt, I'm a big fan of Weird Al and Spike Jones. Got any others?

"Da*n your bolt-brained bearings!" Rod Gallowglass to his faithful, epileptic robot, Fess.

"As you wander through life, wherever you go, keep your eye on the donut and not on the hole." -- Paul Osteen (brother of Joel Osteen)

ReplyQuote
(@jonnyt)
Reputable Member

Thanks and you're welcome!

And since you asked... a few that I've stolen to make my own and written myself include...

"Bad Moon Rising" has become "Bathroom on the Right" - misunderstood lyric in the song is now a song
"Wanted, Dead or Alive" has become "Bin Laden's Wanted, Dead or Alive" - wrote this right after 911
"Kansas City" has become "Wino Trippin" - this one is geared towards hitting the wine trail in Missouri.
"Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw" has become "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Spue" - what sometimes happens when you drink this much

I got a few others but they are geared towards a specific circle friends and wouldn't mean much to people outside that circle. I'm pretty sure I've posted Bathroom on the Right under the same thread as Bad Moon Rising.

All my tab is done on Microsoft Word so let me know if you'd like them and where to send them.

E doesn't = MC2, E = Fb

Music "Theory"? "It's not just a theory, it's the way it is!"

Jonny T.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2