Notifications
Clear all

Nickelback - Photograph

19 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@floydthegolfer)
Estimable Member

This is a great song, having heard the new album im impressed, not quite as much as the long road but its still good! I've seen them 3 times, once in brighton, once in hammersmith, once in brixton, i'd rate them one of the best live performances ive seen, right up behind iron maiden and metallica....... this is a good set of tabs too!

"You got the heart kid... but you don't got the tools no more....."
"DRAGOOO!!!!!!!!"

ReplyQuote
(@gadlaw)
Reputable Member

The January 'Guitar World' has Nickelback's "Photograph" all tabbed out on page 156. You know, FYI. Personally I'm not even close to being able to do a lot of the tabbed out songs in many of the magazines but that doesn't stop me from picking them up and setting them aside until I can do them.

Enjoy your karma, after all you earned it.
http://www.gadlaw.com

ReplyQuote
(@jonnyt)
Reputable Member

The January 'Guitar World' has Nickelback's "Photograph" all tabbed out on page 156. You know, FYI. Personally I'm not even close to being able to do a lot of the tabbed out songs in many of the magazines but that doesn't stop me from picking them up and setting them aside until I can do them.

So how do they show it done? Please give us a few details please... chord names, shapes, tuning, etc., etc.

E doesn't = MC2, E = Fb

Music "Theory"? "It's not just a theory, it's the way it is!"

Jonny T.

ReplyQuote
(@gadlaw)
Reputable Member

So how do they show it done? Please give us a few details please... chord names, shapes, tuning, etc., etc.

Sorry about that. I thought you'd go to Barnes and Noble and get a copy. Let's see. It's done with all guitars tuned down one half step (low to high Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb), it has 5-string Bass tuning low to high -Bb Ab Db Gb . All notes aand chords sound one half step lower than written (key of Eb)
Chords are E5 , Badd4, D6add9, G6, Cmaj7
It says it's played moderately slow 74 . Email me if you would like me to scan it in and send you a copy.

Enjoy your karma, after all you earned it.
http://www.gadlaw.com

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2