Skip to content
First song in awhil...

Notifications
Clear all

First song in awhile(having mental block)

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@death_to_theory)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

This is fresh out of my head from 2 minutes ago....my girlfriend just broke up with me because she doesnt have time but she still loves me so i dont know heres the first verse and part of the chorus that ive gotten so far, any help would be great thanks much

V1
I don't know what's going on
everything is spining round
feelings are scattered across my heart
like it was just ripped apart

C1
In a pool of self loathing I sit

(@alangreen)

It's very short.

Tell her everything you hate about her now she's done it. Post it here and we can sift through the ideas, make some of them rhyme, and come up with a follow up to Ugly Kid Joe's "Everything about You"

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@dillydally)
Estimable Member

Not good to write a song after someone's broken up with you or even after a tragic event. Because then you don't slow down/revise/think through your song.

It's 15 Till And She Has The Other 45 In Her Mouth.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Maybe a good song like 'last christmas' type can do.You don't have to hate her.Just say that she's not good enough for you and now you are going to have a better one.

Let the song bring out your joy from breaking up and a bit of pain too...which is obvious.

ReplyQuote