Dont Leave Again
Just Stay

I once dreamt a dream......

chec out my music
http://www.myspace.com/spencerbeasleymusic
pm if u like it or send me a message on myspace

(@cooker)
Estimable Member

hey beans....I dig the "painfully slow"....(thats what I call it when I jam with friends and they want to jump the tempo when we are trying to hold a beat..haha)...I use the "concept" of painfully slow...I suspect such as you are doing, your "side project"....it can be many things but mostly it`s an outlet.. about the lyrics...in and of themselves they are good..perhaps a small change in the line:

Theres no need for the panting
Tonight im content with the breath steamed air
that were sharing to mix together (mixing together) as per how you actually sing the line..(sharing together....sharing together ..that we`re...... mixing to-gether)....can definatley see a vocal/musical opportunity...just a thought.

I was going to ask about the title and how it is not a line in the song....but as I read and re-read and then read it again( the image gets me)..I see multiple possibilities and I,m happier with the mystery....

I also liked the song "Stay".....cooker

You can sleep when you`re dead!
"and baby all you need...is just a little more love"

ReplyQuote
(@cooker)
Estimable Member

hey beans....I dig the "painfully slow"....(thats what I call it when I jam with friends and they want to jump the tempo when we are trying to hold a beat..haha)...I use the "concept" of painfully slow...I suspect such as you are doing, your "side project"....it can be many things but mostly it`s an outlet.. about the lyrics...in and of themselves they are good..perhaps a small change in the line:

Theres no need for the panting
Tonight im content with the breath steamed air
that were sharing to mix together (mixing together) as per how you actually sing the line..(sharing together....sharing together ..that we`re...... mixing to-gether)....can definatley see a vocal/musical opportunity...just a thought.

I was going to ask about the title and how it is not a line in the song....but as I read and re-read and then read it again( the image gets me)..I see multiple possibilities and I,m happier with the mystery....

I also liked the song "Stay".....cooker

ReplyQuote
(@beans7178)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

hey man thanks for the input i definetly like the idea of yourredone line and i may be redoing a vocal to reflect it. Although im curious as to how you found "stay" because it waas not posted in the side project.

As to the title i do think it is better left a mystery, there are many possibilities but heres a hint, the lyrics give it away. thats the other part of my sde project, it gives me a chance to be metaphoircal with everything and i dont plan to have any titles the are in the songs.

O and you are correct it is more of an outlet for a new writing style i am going to post a new song tomm, sunday so if ud like you can give it a listen as it will surely be in this forumn.

spencer

chec out my music
http://www.myspace.com/spencerbeasleymusic
pm if u like it or send me a message on myspace

ReplyQuote
(@cooker)
Estimable Member

Had a listen at your music site and heard "Stay' there

ReplyQuote