Clear all

Milk From The Moon

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@b0sendorfer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello. I finally kind of wrote a new song, which is exciting for me because I haven't been able to write for quite awhile now, despite the advice given in another thread of mine. This one isn't finished, I think, and it's open to many interpretations. To me, it's about the longing for someone you can't have, and stopping wherever you are, either from getting lost in thought or by someone physically stopping you, and the only help you have is from something that can't talk back to you; an inanimate object. It might not seem to flow, but beleive me, I have recorded it and it flows nicely, in my opinion anyway. I would post the recording but one, I don't know how, two, I can't really play instruments all that well, so..yeah...Ok, sorry to keep rambling.

---

Moon stop trailing along, I am okay
White car parked to neutral, engine was gunned

Without a hotel, no savior tonight
Loud silence in silence of the hospital's light

It's sadly raining white milk, and all the cats come by
The black cold shine of their fur slicked back
Looks like Elvis
Oh, Elvis
Oh, Elvis

Lick me, bathe me
Here I am singing the Lord's prayer
I need to die with clothing that I've never saw you wear

[Chorus]
As I dream, I'm dreaming that I'm here
With you
Laying in a bed with no blankets, no bedsheets
It's naked, its blue
We go around with circles

And traffic stops, long highway sings
My rider here, her siren rings
The moon just will not stop

---
Again, I' am not finished and I most likely will change some parts, including the chorus. Thanks in advance!

(@poeticsmile)
Estimable Member

It's alright. I'm not the best to ask for criticism so hopefully now that I replied and it will be back to the top someone else will reply who may be a little bit better at this than I am. But either way it is alright.

ReplyQuote