Clear all

New to writing

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@legendaryk4)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

In the past few months I have tried to write songs. I have a few complete and a bunch with just a few lines. I see people posting there lyrics on here all the time and was wondering... should I be scared of someone stealing it??

(@legendaryk4)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Anybody?

ReplyQuote
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Ohhhh, well I think that everybody here is from a pretty good bunch, and are excellent and honest as individuals, but you know you're on the internet, there are guests, all of them them fine too, so who does that leave, just all of the other people in the world? I think you take your chances. All of the Myspace and Facebook music & some Youtube is open to take? IDK. :?

Try this:
If you are not comfortable and can survive without suggestions or progress, don't do it? If help helps; go for it!! :wink:

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@legendaryk4)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

True! I just wanted to here someone else opinion about the matter... such as if someone has had an issue involving this. I appreciate any suggestions and help people want to give. I have never showed my works to other people so I dont know whether they are good, crap, amazing or anything at all.

Thank You,
Legendaryk4

ReplyQuote
(@john-sargent)
Noble Member

I would probably grin from ear to ear if someone stole some of my lines. The I would call a revenge squad.

Keep writing :)

ReplyQuote