Clear all

You Stink :)

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@theben)
Topic starter  

Hey everyone,

No point to this song, really. I was just having fun - Then I ran out of ideas. Yes, kind of tasteless, I know - but it was just for laughs. Let me know what you think so far, and if you have any ideas/suggestions for further verses. Thanks!

From the stories people tell,
I hear you really smell.
When people walk by, they hold their noses,
Yes, it's really that atrocious.

Flowers wilt as you pass,
Your stench just knocks em flat.
Um, I don't mean to critique,
But, my friend, you really reek!

:) :D

(@7cookka)

haha hey!
i love it!! lol its light hearted and funny, just wondering but was this about any friend in particular?? if so i wouldn't dedicate it to them... lol they might decide to seek revenge! lol
keep up the good work! :P
kat

*~*kitty*~*

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

more give me more 2 verses ???? please more a chorus 2 more verses a bridge please lets get right into this

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@theben)
Topic starter  

haha hey!
i love it!! lol its light hearted and funny, just wondering but was this about any friend in particular?? if so i wouldn't dedicate it to them... lol they might decide to seek revenge! lol
keep up the good work! :P
kat

Hey! So glad to hear you like it!Um, and no, it wasn't dedicated to anyone in particular - Just generally to all the stinky people. :) Seriously, though, I don't know, I just felt like writing something silly, and came up with this.

ReplyQuote
(@theben)
Topic starter  

more give me more 2 verses ???? please more a chorus 2 more verses a bridge please lets get right into this

Well, I'm going to work on it. Hard to come up with something more that fits with the rest. And, I'll come up with a chorus just as soon as figure out what the hell I'm trying to say. :) Oh, and thanks for your reply.

ReplyQuote