Skip to content
Bad news for me but...

Notifications
Clear all

Bad news for me but...there might be hope ?

17 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

saturday delayed to wednesday.

Dad told me that he was really busy and had to submit some reports before the vacations....he is working till tuesday and the next day , all of us (in the family 4 of us) are going to the music showroom to order the booties.:twisted:

I infact contacted the retalier from where avichaks got his guitar and he told me that he WILL make a special custom made lefty guitar and that will cost around 8 $ more.I am most probably buying a local made guitar cauz first i need to get the feel of an electric and its sound..(i tell you our local made are really good....for the price paid of course :) )

Then of course i can get a fender strat when next year i perform good in my exams :wink: (as my dad has told me ...)

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@rik-anderson)
Estimable Member

I would try the UK or somewhere closer to you, Rahul. I'm sure you'll be able to find something.

Good luck, bud

Mike

Sorry Mike but the UK is so expensive it probably wont work out any cheaper, as a rule what you guys pay in dollars we pay in pounds and then add a bit

The only thing that keeps me from realising my full potential is the depressing awareness that it wouldn't take much time or effort...

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2