Notifications
Clear all

Been a bad boy

20 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@havocdragon)
Trusted Member

I pulled apart my gibson lp, and left it in peices for 2 weeks cause I was too lazy to put it back together again :D. Back together now, and man am I glad I did that lol.

I have a 7 string I never use.

I put more expensive electronics into my original peavey predator (bout $200 12 years ago), than the peavey cost itself :D . Got new wires, jack, switch, CTS pots, pickguard, nut, bridge, and 3 seymour duncan rails pickups...sounds awesome though :D.

both said gibson and peavey have grouding issues I cant figure out =(

Many animals were harmed in the making of this signature.

ReplyQuote
(@jonetoe)
Reputable Member

The only theory I know is the smokindog theory.." Just slide it up and down the neck till it don't totally suck" I think I stole that from some old blues man

I like that, thanks

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@power-chord)
Trusted Member

half of the time i wont even tune up , ijus play it hoever. and if a song is in drop d or drop c i wont even mess with it i jus play it in standard tuning :shock: shame on me

Lifes been Good To Me So Far

RANDY RHOADS 1956- 1982
DIME- 1966-2004

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

:evil: :evil:

Very well ALL of YOU. Shame shame on you. Your mother and I have told you MANY times not to do these things and you've spoken the mis-deeds for yourself. You must already KNOW that you are NOT supposed to behave this way.

NOW. Bend over... <Thrusts three paddles strokes to the behind of everyone who replied>

Go do it PROPERLY from this moment forward!!!

Daddy Geoo :lol:

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2