Clear all

Bush strums

38 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Now that is just too funny mikespe!! :lol:

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Ask and you shall receive...The best I could do this late at night:
Kickass! :D :D :D

Now you gotta get karl rove and dick halicheney (Sorry, Nick, you can edit this if you want :wink: ) singing "Let the Eagle Soar" in the background.... :lol:

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@rik-anderson)
Estimable Member

Apparantly Blair can play the ukelele as well, we had pics in the press of him playing whilst on his hols this year

The only thing that keeps me from realising my full potential is the depressing awareness that it wouldn't take much time or effort...

ReplyQuote
(@rollnrock89)
Reputable Member

lol, thats great mikespe, looks like ive got a new backround for a while, thanks!

The first time I heard a Beatles song was "Let It Be." Some little kid was singing along with it: "Let it pee, let it pee" and pretending he was taking a leak. Hey, that's what happened, OK?-some guy

ReplyQuote
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

great job mikespe, thats really funny. Itd be hilariopus if bush started crazy soloing angus young style :lol:

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

you've out done yourself Mikespe.. thats awsome

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@jewtemplar)
Reputable Member

Now you gotta get karl rove and Richard halicheney (Sorry, Nick, you can edit this if you want :wink: ) singing "Let the Eagle Soar" in the background.... :lol:
Isn't that John Aschroft's signature song?

~Sam

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Love that pic, Mike! :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3