Clear all

Damm I've out smarted myself.....

19 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Blake, I don't really get it. If that amp does that, why do you want a tele? Or was that just a selling technique you used?

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
(@kblake)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the suggestions...lol
Taso it was a selling point to get a "Behringer V-Amp" not an amp
I like the idea of a cruise but a Carribean or Alaskan cruise from Sydney Australia is a bit pricey.... Maybe a houseboat on the Hawksbury river could do it. Shes not a jewelry kind of girl and if I took flowers she would suspect something... lol

And if I bought a kitchen appliance she would hit me over the head with it.. she says (and I hartily agree) Christmas, birthdays and anniversarys are times to spoil us and we should buy some personal present, anything to do with houshold items can be purchased anytime...

Thanks again
Keith

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

Dagwood would never work with my wife.

She's honestly jeallous of the time I spend with my guitars. "Things" don't do it for her, she wants the time with me.

That's why I say cruise. A nice solid 10 days of doing nothing but paying attention to her and she'll give you a pass on a small guitar purchase.

Dude, sounds like we are married to the same woman. Don't get me wrong, I like it that she wants to spend time with me, for sure. Also I have found that if I put together a song that she really likes every once in a while, it buys some more guitar time, too.
You could buy "His & Hers" Tele's.

Give here the "Hers" Tele for her birthday, along with a voucher for some lessons.

I've tried that approach before. My wife can't carry a tune in a bucket, and has no desire to try.

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Adopt a very stupid and sheepish grin. Tell your wife that have been the victim of the salesman's guile - you actually believed that the V-Amp could reproduce all those sounds. Now, with the wisdom of hindsight you see how naive you were to believe the sales pitch. You really thought that the V-Amp was giving you the Tele sound, until you sat down and played one. Since then, you can't get it out of your mind how cheated (and frustrated) you feel.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2