Clear all

Good modules for jamming with

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@methos612)
Topic starter  

Hello:

I am looking for a simple and hopefully not too expensive module to practice soloing with and such. I either want an easy to use (no complex programming involved) drum machine that also has bass sounds, or, if it's not too expensive, a more general synth module which in addition to letting me program drum and bass patterns, would also let me add some kind of keyboard or other sound to the sequence for chords. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

m

(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Hello:

I am looking for a simple and hopefully not too expensive module to practice soloing with and such. I either want an easy to use (no complex programming involved) drum machine that also has bass sounds, or, if it's not too expensive, a more general synth module which in addition to letting me program drum and bass patterns, would also let me add some kind of keyboard or other sound to the sequence for chords. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

m

You could use some form of MIDI but I always let other people do that, and paid them for it. :?

Here's a machine, lowest price is $329, while they might go for $499 as a version inside the Spider Jam Amp, that allows you to import your own music also, so that may or may not let you add your keyboard and create your own jam track. It already has the jam tracks that may satisfy you, and you can certainly save a degree of your own music, solos, and accompaniment .

http://line6.com/jm4looper/

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@bfloyd6969)
Estimable Member

Have you considered computer based? There is alot of software (some free stuff) that will do what you ask and more...

Why do we have to get old...

ReplyQuote
(@tinsmith)
Prominent Member

How'z about backing tracks. There's sites out there that have them.

ReplyQuote