Skip to content
Home practice area ...

Notifications
Clear all

Home practice area - what does yours look like?

109 Posts
42 Users
0 Likes
24.9 K Views
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Thanks for posting, Kent. :)

I liked the amp on the cat nest early on. Kitty never stood a chance....

Notice how some of them look like cable hell? Yikes! I've got some I bash many times a day, and that's after putting them in better spots. I actually broke the plastic support out of a USB connection the other day. It still works, though. I st it back in and plugged the cable in. No problems. :roll:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@corbind)
Noble Member

I see some really neat rooms.....keep the pictures coming! :)

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

ReplyQuote
(@modeltrainhead)

my bedroom

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

This is an interesting thread to me cause just this weekend I started working on my room. Its large enough to keep a full band going, maybe 6 people, comfortably.

One wall is paneling. the other three are white right now. The floors are wood. Unfortunately, the lights are florescent.

Trying to think of something really creative and lively to do with my walls. I want it to be a place where I WANT to go and play guitar.

I'll update and post pics when I get it completed.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 8