How many guitars do you own?

78 Posts
56 Users
0 Likes
13.6 K Views
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I was told, at my music shop, that you cannot be a Fender dealer and sell Squiers, so Stagg's are the answer to that problem. Fender dealers will sell the Stagg's as a cheaper guitar. Although, I say that reluctantly because the Staggs they had were pretty pricey too. Atleast compared to a Squier.

I thought they were pretty decent looking. Didnt play it.

Geoo

MF sells both squires and fender

So does PROSOUND and GUITARCENTER and both of those are authorized dealers and Repair shops for FENDER

Ouch, owe... ok OK I get it.. Sorry.. I was wrong!!! LOL :oops:

But thats what they told me. I need to question people more. That needs to be my new year resolution.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

MF sells both squires and fender

So does PROSOUND and GUITARCENTER and both of those are authorized dealers and Repair shops for FENDER

Ouch, owe... ok OK I get it.. Sorry.. I was wrong!!! LOL :oops:

But thats what they told me. I need to question people more. That needs to be my new year resolution.

Geoo

You weren't wrong, you're guitar sho[p misinformed you either thru ignorance or deliberatley for whatever reason.

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

that could well have been the company policy at one time.
Gibson recently alienated many of the small shops by similar unneccessary regulations involving the stock that a store must carry to be a vender of their product.
if i remember correctly, that generated a huge amount of negative publicity and fender may have recently changed their policy to avoid that.
We've all been told things by people who sell guitars that later turned out to be inaccurate :wink:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6