Skip to content
Important problem w...

Notifications
Clear all

Important problem with wrist pain please help!!

16 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@chaisewilson)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

thank you for all the help i have good news im going to get a break from playing I talked to the praise team last night and Im getting some time off to heal!!! I was going to practice this sunday but now the team cancled!! And ive spent some extra time learning my songs so im gonna take the next week off because i am a little bit ahead!!!

as for weight lifting its not gonna go away! unless their is something very wrong i can't really quit because I am a Junoir on the football team next year and have a lot of size to make up against the Seniors !! I have to do a test for my grade on Monday. BUT after monday I have permission to go back to lighter weights and just do more reps for time to heal!!

And No Im not expecting to make it Pro i dont even think that ill play college ball, but those of you that started on a winning football team KNOW HOW MUCH FUN IT IS . IT IS A RUSH LIKE YOUL NEVER BELIEVE!! I know my limitations im not going to do more weight than I can just to impress my coach. Im just training for football, not going for lifting records. I just wanna enjoy my last couple of years of playing sports..

Thank you for the help.
Chaise Wilson

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2