Is this a scam?

18 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@fretted-fingers)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi Fretted fingers,

In a general musical sense, do you know your Major scales?

In a musical sense, I think I do. I'm pretty sure I could play it anywhere, or in any key on a keyboard/piano only because I know that familiar major scale sound, and that it's so linear on a piano.
As far as guitar goes. It's just matter of me learning the fretboard, learning the scale patterns, and teaching myself how to play them, up and down, inside and out, and any other way that I possibly can play them. Why do you ask?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

ReplyQuote
(@jwishart77)
Estimable Member

I actually bought that program a long time ago. I almost never buy stuff like that but i tried a demo version of it and decided to give it a shot, it wasn't that expensive anyway from memory.

I think it is quite a good program, but i got bored after a few weeks of using it and that was that. I never expected it to make me a virtuoso overnight and i think the way it taught was quite well structured, but i wasn't prepared to stick it out long enough i guess - i thought i was when I bought it though.

In summary, you probably don't need it but if you do buy it then realise you'll have to be prepared to practice with the system for at least a few months to get the benefits. It's not a scam, it won't turn you into Van Halen overnight, there are lots of other free tools and exercises out there....

ReplyQuote
(@fretted-fingers)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Yah. I didn't expect to become godlike any time soon. But I'm sure that it would have had it's benefits.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2