Music123 Dropped th...

Notifications
Clear all

Music123 Dropped the AGAIN!

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Well, for those of you that remember last summer Music123 was switching their sales system over and they were having all kinds of problems. I had 3 orders all messed up by them so I stopped using them for almost a year to let them get the bugs out of their system. About a month ago I began using them again and made 2 purchases without a hitch. Yesterday I tried to make a purchase using PayPal and PayPal would not accept their email address. I called them up at 8am and for 35 minutes I kept getting the "Sorry We are Closed" message! I finally got through and the guy was RUDE and told me that it's not their problem I have to contact PayPal! PayPal had already told me to contact Music123! I finally said I'll cancel the order and try Musician's Friend. The guy was like "Fine. The order is canceled". I asked if I would receive a confirmation email telling me the order was cancelled. He said I should. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and he instead get's someone as he put it "with more experience". I said NO I would like to speak to your supervisor. After 10 minutes on hold I get a supervisor and she didn't do anything but be the usual condensending public relations person that I am sure she was rrained to be!

Now here is where this really ticks me off! I figured I'd go to MF and make my purchase....which was a Behringer Noise Reducer Pedal & guitar stand (that Music123 had free shipping and a reduced price on the stand...I knew MF would give me the same deal). Well, MF doesn't carry Behringer Pedals anymore! So I tried zzSounds...THEY don't carry a full line of Behringer pedals! So now I try PriceGrabber.com...NO BEHRINGER PEDALS SHOW UP IN THE RESULTS! (sorry for shouting but I am PO'd!!) Now the only way to get this pedal is either eBay and pay MORE for it since they charge shipping or go back to Music123 and try my luck again which I don't plan on doing!

Does anyone know if Behringer is discontinuing their pedals?

Sorry for the rant but this just really irked me this morning. The same pedal Boss makes is 4 times the price and all the reviews on Harmony Central say the Behringer model is just as good as the Boss except for the plastic casing which I don't care about. Any other Noise reducing systems at a comparable price I am all ears!

Thanks

(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

Sorry to hear about your troubles. You might want to try eBay too. I just did a quick search and found a ton of Behringer pedals listed.

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. You might want to try eBay too. I just did a quick search and found a ton of Behringer pedals listed.

Jason

Thanks...I have done that already but there is only 2 NS100 Noise Suppressers and they are about $6 more than music123...and being the cheapskate that I am... :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

An idea.. Call their number and order it over the phone and ask them to wait till the purchase goes through?

oktay

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Jason

Thanks...I have done that already but there is only 2 NS100 Noise Suppressers and they are about $6 more than music123...and being the cheapskate that I am... :wink:

Mike seriously how much is piece of mind worth? $6 plus shipping amounts to what $20 I'd gladly pay $20 not to deal with somebody who irked me but hey I'm very stubborn. :twisted: Do you really get that much noise when your playing? Maybe you should sheild your coils.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Jason

Mike seriously how much is piece of mind worth? $6 plus shipping amounts to what $20 I'd gladly pay $20 not to deal with somebody who irked me but hey I'm very stubborn. :twisted: Do you really get that much noise when your playing? Maybe you should sheild your coils.

I have a long effects chain and that can cause some noise depending on which combination of effects I use...I'll be posting some pictures of my "new studio" in a few minutes...

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Long chains do increase noise. One of the unfortunate side effects. Pardon the pun.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Forget the noise gate; play louder! :D

That's too bad about M123. I haven't been back since they totally messed up my last order, and I won't even consider them anymore after hearing your story.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Forget the noise gate; play louder! :D

That's too bad about M123. I haven't been back since they totally messed up my last order, and I won't even consider them anymore after hearing your story.

I will save your post for when my landlord takes me to court to evict me! I will need evidence that I had an accomplis!

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Here is a Froogle search with lots of hits.

Behringer NR100 Noise Reducer

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote