Clear all

My (late) Christmas present

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@lue42)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I have had a million times lately when I wanted to bring my guitar with me when visiting relatives, slow days at work, etc... and have been in the market for a travel guitar for a while.

Today, i just picked up a used, but mint condition Washburn Rover RO10. It also has the optional pickup installed.

It is a great little guitar, if you keep in mind that it IS a travel guitar. The sound is very good... but definitely not deep or bass'y.

It is very playable, the action is great.

Considering the price I paid, I can sell it easily for what I paid if it doesn't get used, or I am not happy with it down the road.

I will post a video sometime with it.

My Fingerstyle Guitar Blog:
http://fsguitar.wordpress.com

My Guitars
Ibanez Artwood AWS1000ECE-NT
Schecter S-1 30th Anniversary Edition
Ovation CS257
LaPatrie Etude
Washburn Rover RO10

(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

I like the case & all - it looks like a very neat package, with a good purpose. Well, Merry late Christmas! :D

I don't know how much travelling you'll be doing; I hope you don't have to go out much with all the snow you're having! :?

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Oh Kewl! Nice prize for yourself. I hope you get to enjoy it often. 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Nice guitar! :D

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Those rovers are excellent guitars! I had one for a while. They do exactly what's advertised, and it doesn't hurt that it comes with the case either!

Congrats on your purchase!!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

ReplyQuote