Skip to content
New Guitar Prices -...

Notifications
Clear all

New Guitar Prices - Sales, Markdowns, Discounts?

33 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@gadlaw)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Uncontrolled Spasms.... I like it.

That would need to be the explanation since I had to enter my information in several times and eventually had to call the 800 number to place the order. Of course, I won't mention that part.

Yep, got a dog and she and I cuddle real well together. I won't need it though, the wife is still supportive of my new hobby. Mainly because I haven't pulled the trigger on a $3000 Gibson yet. I emphasize YET.

I see all these references to GAS. I dont' know exactly what it stands for yet, but I can sure guess. The "A" must stand for addiction.

My music teacher is having me work on various jazz chords right now. Hence the need for a hollowbody... Its a Jazz guitar.... right?!

Guitatr Acquisition Syndrome. I think. I like the three thousand dollar Ibanez George Benson hollowbody myself. Just cause I love George Benson, saw him in the 70's and will be seeing him again shortly.

Enjoy your karma, after all you earned it.
http://www.gadlaw.com

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Think my wife will buy it? :)

When you receive the guitar, put it on and ask your wife if it matches your shoes. If you speak in her language, she should understand.

If she says no, it doesn't match, simply go out and buy a new pair.

HEY, it works for them. :shock:

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

no sorry i wasn't able to tell either. i just made note of the stickers on the guitar. from what i've read the tobacco burst is very nice

#4491....

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3