Notifications
Clear all

Qs about the Korg Pandoras

17 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@gunslinger)
Reputable Member

Not pointing fingers, but did you ask for the model number to make sure of what you were getting?

I dont know if you can contest the feedback, but you can leave a note about it explaining what the problem is. That should be sufficient, especially with something like that as feedback after you presented yourself in a professional manner. People will see that.

Our songs also have the standard pop format: Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, bad solo. All in all, I think we sound like The Knack and the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath.

Kurt Cobain

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

No I didn't ask the model number, and I conceded that point to the seller from the first contact. The reason is two fold. First, I bid late. So there wasn't time to get a response back. Second, having no idea there was a difference, I simply accepted "Korg REMS" as the model, figuring the seller knew what he was talking about. And I later found out, if I had asked for a model number, he would have told me Korg REMS, and he was quite annoyed that I didn't understand that it was Korg REMS. When I suggested that REMS wasn't actually the model, he said, matter-of-factly, "you bid on a Korg REMS, and you got what you bid on, and that's that, there's no other information for me to give you." That's almost an exact quote. It also made me very annoyed that all his correspondance was in a hard-to-read blue font, and entirely in caps lock, b ut that's not the point.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2