Scales Formulae Dat...

Notifications
Clear all

Scales Formulae Database

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Thanks to ChordsAndScales.co.uk I have been able to make a Scales Formulae Database with MS Excel. This is just a simple spreadsheet with all the scales listed and the formulae used to create the scale in whatever key you choose. I HAVEN"T put any notes into the database yet! (this is why there are X's in the Notes column). I am still working on how I want to design the layout. However I thought others would like a list of all the scales. If you want to you can even create each scale in all keys (in your spare time of course! :wink: ).

Let me know what you think and any ideas you may have regarding design are welcome!

(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

The "X and -" column is basically a hash that I needed for the site to be able search efficiently for matches in any key, it's safe to ignore... although it's nice to see a visual representation until all that theory stuff has sunk in properly :)

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

You guys have to check this out

http://www.geocities.com/scaleopia/

Scales from 2 to 10 notes, standard notation, tab and fretboard layout

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

That's a new bookmark, cheers Al. I really must get around to finishing C&S properly and putting a links page up too... :)

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

That's a new bookmark, cheers Al. I really must get around to finishing C&S properly and putting a links page up too... :)

Hey I know what you mean...with work, practice, and more work trying to update my 2 sites is a PAIN!!!

ReplyQuote