Clear all

Schecter Guitars

18 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
 TimL
(@timl)
Eminent Member

Are the schecters you have bolt on or set neck?

The C1's are set neck design and I thought the Omen's were also, but missileman says they're bolt on. Another note: some pictures I've seen of C1's, whether they be Pluses or Classics, etc., have "Diamond Series" on the headstock, the newer models do not.

I keep meaning to put some pics online, not the crappy ones they have/had at their site (which seems to be getting ready to roll out the newer models), now is probably a good time to do it.

ReplyQuote
(@taintedreality)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I actually don't want the "Diamond Series" logo on my guitar.. I think it clutters up the headstock area. Just saying Schecter and then on the truss-rod-cover "C-1" is excellent for me :P.

They're for sure getting ready to unleash that new site. The "get a catalog" button doesn't work.. I'm so mad. Haha.

Have any of you seen the C-1 Artist Limited? I was hooked on that guitar for the longest time, but I would have changed it's pickups to EMGs. The guitar used to cost $500 on musicians friend, but they jacked it up +$200. I doubt I'll get that guitar now.. pfft.. I love it's inlays though.

- reality

ReplyQuote
(@taintedreality)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I played a C-1 Plus at Guitar Center today (because of what people have said here about it) and I was very impressed with it. It's Duncan Designed pickups kinda make me "uhh", but I will say it's clean tone is crystal clear, beautiful... As far as distortion goes, I wasn't really able to judge it's distortion because I wasn't able to crank up the amp as loud as I like it to hear my distortion sounds. But the clean is phenomenal.

Have any of you replaced pickups in the C-1+?

- reality

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2